Thursday, August 11, 2016

Winners Challenge #143


Hi everyone! 

It's time to announce our challenge winner of #143!  We so enjoyed seeing all the fabulous entries this week.

On to the good news! The random winner of challenge #143 is:

#69 Jennifer Scull




Congrats, you've won a $10 voucher to Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Email me (Kathy, address on the sidebar) and I will get your voucher right out to you.

Also, here are a few gorgeous entries that really caught our eye this week:





Congratulations to the winner and spotlighted crafters, feel free to grab and display the badges from our sidebar on your blog.

Thanks to everyone who played along for challenge #143, the next challenge will be posted shortly. Hope you will play along again this week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as one of the spotlights...congrats to the others and the winner too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for spotlighting my card. Am delighted. Congrats to the other ladies and the winner too.
    Hugs,
    Danijela

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, please forgive my tardiness at coming to your blog to discover my win! thank you so very much! and congratulations to the top picks! your cards are just wonderful! :)

    I've sent an email off, so please let me know if it doesn't arrive for some reason.

    again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete