Thursday, July 3, 2014

Winners... Anything Goes (88)


Hello :)

So, it's time to announce the winners from our last Challenge...

You rocked Anything Goes! It was lovely to see your amazing work. And it was fab to see so many LMMS images being used too. As always, thank you for taking the time to play with us.

Right. I expect you'd like to know who the randomly chosen winner is...


Congratulations, you win a $10 Gift Certificate to spend on anything you like at The Little Miss Muffet Store! Please e-mail me, so I can get your prize code to you.

Next up, I have a couple of Special Mentions. These projects caught my eye and I think you'll see why... Gorgeous Work, Ladies.

Abby (13)


Abby and Maddy, make sure you grab your Spotlight Badge from the Sidebar :)

Finally, we'd like to Spotlight these lovely creations...

 Jennifer Scull

 Catherine Joseph

 aNNie's Style

Well done everyone... don't forget to snag your badge from the sidebar.

That's all for now, peeps, but we'll be back shortly with a new Challenge...

Byeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo - that's awesome!!! I am so excited to be your winner! I will email you right now! Thank you very much! Congrats to the top picks - beautiful work, ladies! I especially love your spotlighted cards by Maddy and Abby - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first I have to say that Maddy and Abby did a lovely job on their projects! so much color and fun! :)

    thank you also for choosing my card as one of your spotlight picks! what an honor! I've put your badge on my blog! :) congrats to all of the winners!

    enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete