Thursday, October 4, 2012

Challenge 45: Simplicity

Good Morning Little Miss Muffet Fans :)

Today we're here with a fab new Challenge for you, and we also get to meet some new faces too! Firstly, we are delighted to be joined by Nathalie. Nathalie joins the Little Misses for our next term and makes the most wonderful creations with pretty details. 

We also introduce our Guest Designer for October Paula-Kay. Paula-Kay regularly joins our Challenges with her well thought out, beautifully coloured projects. You can see both ladies debut cards in a moment and later on we'll get to know them a little better!

And finally, we are joined by a rather lovely Guest Designer, Steph. Steph's crafting style is right up the street of our new Challenge. So, what is our new Challenge? Well, it's:

Simplicity

We'd like to see one layer and/or clean and simple creations. We don't mind, so long as it's simple! You have a little under two weeks to join the fun, so let's take a look at what the girls have made to get you in the mood ...

Audrey using Vanilla

Carla using Evelyn

Deb using Hat Stand, Melba Flora Hatter's Hat and Hatty Birthday sentiment

Faye using Cocoa (rubber stamp version)

Jane using Monster Ben

Kitty using Lil Kitty

Marlena using Gertrude Lena Hatter


Aren't they just fab? Now, let's meet our newbies...


Hello my name is Nathalie. I live in France, near Paris and I’m a primary school teacher. I've been making cards for almost five years now, how time goes by! I began with stamps, then I discovered digis. Then a revelation! Markers and especially copics. After a while,  I also discovered coloured pencils which I really enjoy using. Colouring is new for me, and I still need to practice and improve. I like very much Little Miss Muffet Images and I was very surprised to have been asked to join the team. It’s quite a new experience for me to be a member of a Design Team and I'm very excited to work with so many talented women :) I hope I fit in!


Hi! I am Paula-Kay from deep in the heart of Texas. I am a scrapbooker and stamper who loves to create! My hobbies have grown to now consuming the largest room in our house. I live with my husband and beloved poodle dog, Rusty. My house is now emptied of children but sometimes filled with grandchildren! They will soon be crafting with me, I am sure. Stamping is both a relaxation and ministry for me. I send many cards to family and friends for various occasions. Teaching stamp classes has occupied much of my time in the last ten years. It is a joy to join Little Miss Muffet during October as a Guest Designer.

Nearly time for you to play... but before you head off, a brief reminder of our rules:
  •  The challenge theme is Simplicity OR Anything Goes if you use a Little Miss Muffet Stamps Image 
  • The Challenge runs for just under 2 weeks
  •  Please leave a link to your Blog Post with the Linky Tool below 
  • Please mention this Challenge and link back to it in your Blog Post 
  • The winner will receive 2 (*or 3) Digital Images of their choice from the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store (* if the winner chooses to join us for the next challenge as our Guest, then they get to choose a third image)
 Thank you :)



6 comments:

  1. Welcome to your two new members and all of your creations are so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this challenge. I always find these are to complete because I love layers, but this was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great challenge- perfect for me today as I'm crafting in a hurry so am designing my one layer on the computer. This means I can make a matching gift later today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful inspiration from the DT - thanks for sharing!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards by the DT...and such a great challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super charming creations DT, great job. I loved my little miss hatter image for this challenge, a wonderful one to colour...luv annie

    ReplyDelete