Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday Inspiration

Good morning!  I hope everyone had a lovely crafty weekend...   I certainly did! 

Shelby and I have a few cards to share with you today using some of the new Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps, but before I get to that, let me give you a quick news update.  

If you already have the news badge on your blog then you will know that we have another new release coming up this Thursday!  Yay!  If you don't have the news badge you are really missing out!  Each month Barbara picks a random follower who is displaying the news badge on their blog to win the entire month's worth of new releases!  Head over HERE to get sorted.

A new challenge started last week and it has a great prize!   The challenge is Anything Goes plus become a follower and add the news badge to your blog and the winner will receive three Little Miss Muffet rubber stamps and the Hatty Birthday sentiment!  Check out the details HERE.

And now, here is a little bit of Little Miss Muffet inspiration for you:



Arabella using Sage



Arabella using Iris May Hatter and the Hatty Birthday sentiment



Shelby using Basil






Aren't they great?!  I think Shelby and I have quite different styles so I always love to see what she comes up with each week... so much beautiful detail!    
These four images and the Hatty Birthday sentiment are all available as foam mounted rubber stamps.  Shelby and I both use copics to colour our images.  You can see more details about these cards on our blogs. 
See you back here on Thursday for the next round of new releases!
Arabella


1 comment:

  1. hoi arabella
    wat een geweldig mooie kaarten met erg lieve en leuke digis
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete